Thursday, April 30, 2009

Region V Banquet


On the way home from South Dakota, Derek and I stopped off at the BEST region banquet ever, my home in Region V. I could have sat and chatted for hours with all of the old friends around. The Kerkhoven - Murdock - Sunburg school were excellent hosts for the event as they coordinated all of the facilities and worked stage crew. The job the officers did made me proud! I loved the picture reflections by Rachael, Cody, Michaela, Beth, Nichole, Dave, Kelsey, and Kate. I don't think I will forget Beth's line of living life like a mullet any time soon! The installation of officers made feel incredibly old but also super excited for the coming year in our region.

Good luck Kelsey, Michaela, Beth, Tyler, Megan, Dave, Hillary, and Jaclyn!!!!

Thank you to everyone in Region V for mentoring, helping, guiding, and joking around with me for the past five years!

No comments: