Sunday, August 3, 2008

HLWW Lake Party


Everyone at Howard Lake - Waverly - Winsted sure knows how to have a good time! After getting lost along the way Derek and I joined Cindy and Rachael to make the trip over to Justin Crowley's cabin for a fun night that included a meal, meeting, and a lot of lake fun. It was new member recruitment night so there were many new faces to meet as well as many familiar ones from both camps. After getting everyone to promise not to dunk me all the way in, I joined the group on the shore and then, was of course, dunked in, all while Mr. Winninger took pictures. Derek met a similar fate. Justin was nice enough to give me my first jet ski ride. After a few hours and waiting to see Doreen and Crystal after they came back from play practice, we headed back to the cities to sleep a few hours before heading off to SPC.

No comments: